Thursday 19 July 2012

The Lorax

Well, this blog is about movies. The movies I watch. And the movies I watch are weird movies. So, as you guessed: this is a blog about weird movies.



The first movie I'm presenting is: The Lorax.
It was originally a book by Dr. Seuss, but this year, they made a movie of it. It's about a boy called Ted that loves a girl. They both live in a city called Thneedville. In the city, there is no real trees. But the girl wants a tree. Ted will get her one. This is a movie I didn't particularly like. But for you: It's a tale of love, and ecology. *Well, actually it's just a story about two stupid boys, trees and a girl. And a lot of singing.* But there's two funny characters: a big, fat and stupid bear, and a crazily nice granny.

That's the bear. He's really stupid and funny.
And that's the granny. She's like the granny most of the people want to have.

But I surely don't recommend the Lorax, except to small kids under... ummm... 7.

I didn't read the book, but I think it's better. But one thing to say, is, that: the animation is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment