Monday 4 February 2013

Paranorman


I'm kind of surprised of myself. This is the 3rd post in a day! But when I saw this movie I just had to write a post about it! Basically, if you're scared of zombies you wouldn't be scared of that because it's super funny!

This is Norman.
The movie is about a boy, Norman, who is paranormal. Why? Well, because he can see dead people. He's walking on the street or at his house, and he talks with his dead grandma or a dead person!

His parents don't want to believe him and everyone hates him. But when zombies attack the city, he is the only one to be courageous enough to confront them - and then to become friends with them!

This is now one of my favorite movies!

Check this link out to know more about Paranorman!
paranorman.com

There's also loads of funny and weird scenes like this for example:

No, you're not dreaming. Norman is on a toilet, in a forest, surrounded by zombie toilet paper.

So, are you watching the movie?

I'd like to have Norman's power to talk with dead people! It's super cool.




Norman trying to brush his hair

Norman's sister

Norman Brushing his teeth

A zombie on the windshield

No comments:

Post a Comment